CURRENT & FUTURE PATIENTS:
Our priority is always the health and safety of our patients and employees. With the growing concern over the spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), we feel it is important to keep our patients informed of how we are maintaining a safe environment in our clinic, and how everyone can assist in protecting themselves as well.
What is Fremont Therapy & Wellness doing?
- We are sanitizing all treatment areas and equipment thoroughly as always.
- We are making sure that alcohol-based hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap is available to both patients and employees, as well as tissues.
- We are cleaning overtime! We are sanitizing our lobby every two hours, and taking extra precautions by sanitizing doorknobs, pens, and more!
- We are minimizing close contact between patients as well as our staff is aware of this as a concern.
- Patients that wish to only be seen in an isolated area or treatment room may request this option.
What can you do?
- Immediately upon entering us hand sanitizer or wash your hands as provided to prove to us and other patients you are also taking precautionary measures.
- Wash your hands regularly. Be sure to wash for at least 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if hand washing is not an option.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your face with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- If you are sick (fever, coughing, shortness of breath) -
STAY HOME! We do have a 24-hour cancellation policy, but let us know if you are feeling ill. Your health and safety come first! Take care of yourself, and protect others.
- If you are in the higher “at risk” categories and are worried about attending therapy. Contact us and discuss as we do have some other options available for these patients.
Visit cdc.gov for the most up-to-date information about the coronavirus.
And, if you have any questions or concerns regarding what we are doing to keep Fremont Therapy & Wellness a happy and healthy place, let us know!
Call us at 402-512-3893 with any questions.