To all our Patients,
2020 has brought about many changes and extra precautions. We want to inform you that we take the COVID-19 Virus very seriously.
We continue to provide 1:1 therapy to our patients with some additional precautions. .
• Temperatures will be taken upon arrival
• Patients & Staff are required to wear masks
• We work to provide social distancing of 6’ between individuals
• Patients and Staff will use hand sanitizer frequently
• Equipment is wiped down between each use.
Please do not attend therapy if you have:
1. A new dry cough
2. A newly identified shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
OR Two or more of the following symptoms:
1. Fever (above 100.4 ℉)
3. Repeated shaking with chills
4. Muscle pain
6. Sore throat
7. New loss of taste or smell
• To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19
• Have you have traveled outside of your local community in the past 2 weeks?
o Any Yes responses to these questions will require further investigation by staff and does not necessarily remove an individual from treatment
** We also offer Telehealth visits and for some patients private home therapy visits depending on the situation.
We thank you all for the support.
Jeree Menning PT, OCS, CSCS – Owner/Therapist
Fremont Therapy & Wellness - www.ftwne.com 402-512-3893